Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
- Chiropractic management for low back pain, neck pain and headache is as good as or better than other forms of conservative medical care.
- There is very low risk of serious adverse events from chiropractic care.
- Patient satisfaction with chiropractic is very high.
- Chiropractic care costs no more, and perhaps less, than other conservative treatments for back and neck pain.
- In a 2012 randomized controlled trial, Spinal Manipulative Therapy was more effective than medication for acute and sub-acute neck pain for both short and long-term outcomes.
- Studies indicate that Spinal Manipulative Therapy is effective for Cervicogenic (a secondary headache caused by neck pain) and migraine headaches.
-Information from Palmer College of Chiropractic Insights Magazine